Saturday, February 1, 2014

Go ScarJo

I have to give a huge tip of the hat to Scarlett Johanssen. Sometimes, I am not so sure about her judgement. I mean, who would exchange Ryan Reynolds for Sean Penn? Not me, for sure, I only liked Sean Penn in one movie. I think it was his signature role as Spikoli on Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He nailed that one, but I have not been impressed since. The girl of the hour has done a great thing. She has resigned her position at Oxfam Global International due to a "fundamental difference of opinion." This company says that her support of a company that operates in Israel's West Bank is incompatible with their position. Oxfam International supports the rights of the "Palestinian people" who work in the West Bank area. I admire ScarJo for her stand. I admire those who will stand with the rights of the Israeli's to their homeland. The rest are just violent posers. Thank you, my dear, you are beautiful, talented and responsible. I can't wait to see you in Avengers II! Oh, and Fox News, what is up with you? It is starting to look like you can't take the heat. Stay out of the kitchen and don't pretend to be conservative. http://www.ifcj.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=41377&news_iv_ctrl=1481&s_src=EN1&s_subsrc=EN11402XXEXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment